Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Other important studies

While earning credits on Blog Explosion I came across California Hammonds blog. Immediately, I became engrossed in their story. For the last hour I perused Cheryl's battle with cancer. This is what blogging is -- life. This is what I strive for when I pour myself into my blog. My goal is to share my life with anyone who is willing to sit down and read it. I read a blog that mirrored my ideal purpose for a blogging. I became aquainted with a family who lives across the country from me. I was privaleged to take part in their story by reading their words and experiences and making them my own. Humans learn from humans. Instead of studying for my nutrition class, I studied life and its sweetness. This is why I blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home