Stream of Consciousness

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Literature Paper

Its 10:48 pm on a Sunday night and I am not halfway done with my paper that is due tomorrow at 8am. This has got to be the worst paper I have ever written. Does anyone out there want to help me and proofread what I have written so far? I've got about 3 hours left on my Ritalin. I am currently connected to the internet via my new Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter. I am using UA Public Wireless Connection at the main library of the University of Alabama. Hee Hee. I should apply for that $20 rebate!

2 Comments:

  • I'd offer to proof it for you if you were still around.

    Typically speaking, when I feel I'm doing lousy on essays it's just me being disappointed with myself. My professors typically find the stuff to be worthy of As or Bs. Don't be too hard on yourself.

    And Tequila is my delicious friend too.

    By Blogger Adam, at Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:21:00 PM  

  • Heehee, read your message on my blog. Just let me know when you're available to send me your paper and I'll look it over for you. My AIM and e-mail contact information should be in my profile. :)

    By Blogger Adam, at Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home