Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Off the Wagon

Well, Aunt Flow came to town, of course unexpected. And normally when she comes she just checks into the Red Roof Inn and barely bothers me. Well, this time I think I will award her the Dishonorable discharge from the Uterine Navy. Needless to say, my eating habits suffered. She had no respect for me trying to eat and live healthfully. Pain and mood swings were involved. She finally left yesterday, but now I am clamoring to climb back onto the wagon. Now other factors are involved with this struggle. I was rejected from Upper Division at UA. So now I will be going to Shelton's Nursing School. So that means I will have to go another year to obtain my Bachelor's degree: 6 years total. My parents want me to take out a loan and start paying for school myself. I don't have enough money to go grocery shopping so I will have to depend on my parents to buy specific foods for me. And this summer they have paid for a lot of extra stuff. And this Thursday is Dana's lingerie party that I am hosting and that is costing a fair amount of money. I have racked up $1500 on my credit card since I got it and I need to start paying that off. But will I let adversity come between me and my goals to lose weight and be healthy? Some days it seems like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home