Stream of Consciousness

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Body-for-LIFE: Day 4 of 84

Due to spontaneous events and lack of planning, yesterday I missed a meal and my lower body workout. So today I think I will do my lower body workout (since that only happens once this week) instead of my regularly scheduled aerobic workout. I would rather skip cardio (which happens 3x a week). I am really hoping that my medication, Lexapro, doesn't hinder my progress. I'm only on 20mg as opposed to 40mg of Paxil which really packed on the pounds! My arms are still a bit sore from my upper body workout I did on Monday. I think its because they are growing. They would all the protein I've been eating and drinking. Speaking of which, I tried my friends Dymatize Elite Whey Protein Gourmet Vanilla and it was soooo delicious! A far cry from the Twinlab Ironman stuff I've been choking down! Hopefully, I'll get the good stuff soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home