Stream of Consciousness

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Unproductive

I slept through all my classes (4). This was a conscious decision. I made it to chemistry tutoring and I am working on getting in my computer minutes for this week as I type. It felt like a good decision until I woke up and then regret and disappointment set in. My actions don't correspond to my goal of getting in nursing school and I am accountable to my counselor who will ask if I've skipped anymore classes.
At the moment I don't feel good. Before tutoring I took two Ritalin's instead of my usual one because it seems like just one isn't as effective anymore. Well, I am definitely feeling it. Doesn't feel too pleasant. It is pretty stuffy in this computer lab. Last night I ate some apple pie and when I woke up I had some ice cream with my lunch and I am meeting someone for dinner in an hour. Not good choices. Despite that I woke up at 11:30am, I am tired. I am thirsty and my mouth is dry. I am having pooping pains despite that I just went. There is something wrong with my contacts. I think I got makeup on them one day and despite a good scrubbing they are still blurry. My phone charger doesn't work so I can't use my cell phone. I still haven't found my keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home