Stream of Consciousness

Monday, May 09, 2005

Nursing Application

The application that will start the process that will decide whether I will graduate in 2007 or 2008, attend a community college or the university, and -- well I guess that's it -- only asks for my school history starting at high school and the classes I am currently taking! That's it! I can't right a moving essay on why I chose to pursue the nursing profession or why I would best represent The Capstone. But really, I decided whether I will be accepted or not when I decided not to study for that Anatomy test or procrastinated in writing that literature paper. The letter I get in the mail will be the fruit of all that I did or did not accomplish in the last 3 years.

No Pressure!

Off course there is always Shelton (the community college...)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home