Stream of Consciousness

Monday, July 11, 2005

The Aftermath of Dennis

  1. Clean my room
  2. Do laundry
  3. Read
  4. Write scholarship essay

This is the perfect day to get a lot of chores done. School is cancelled. I don't work. The only thing that may be going on is the "Life and Teachings of Christ" class. And hopefully that won't be cancelled because it isn't Dennis weather anymore.
Theoretically the first two items on my list should take no longer than two hours and by 12am my mind can be clear knowing I have clean clothes to wear and a clutter free room to live in. But ADD has already influenced my will and motivation to tackle this list. I am even procrastinating in finding my bottle of Ritalin that will aid in my productivity.
First, breakfast. Then, the list. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home