Stream of Consciousness

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Too many books

Last night after we (Dad, Emily, Micah, Rick, Me) watched Fantastic Four (which was fantastic!) Micah surprised me with my very own copy of The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. I was very excited, but the mountain of books that sit on my nightstand discouraged me. Here is a list of all the books I am "currently" reading:

1. "Brain Lock: Free Yourself From Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior" by Jeffrey M. Schwartz, M.D.
2. "He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo
3. "Evidence That Demands a Verdict: Historical Evidences For the Christian Faith Volume 1" by Josh McDowell
4. "The Complete Idiots Guide to Personal Finance in Your 20s and 30s" by Sarah Young Fisher and Susan Shelley
5. "Christ or the Qur'an?" by Evertt L. Huffard
6. "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
7. "Hard Sayings of Jesus" by F.F.Bruce
8. "Jesus: Lord and Savior" by F.F.Bruce

Now you see my dilemma. Nevertheless, I read the first three chapters last night. Quite interesting.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home