Stream of Consciousness

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Delving Deep: Part 2

Who do I want to be?

I want to be a better me. I want to be a beautiful woman who possesses many talents. Her life is together and she can do anything. She is a Christian. She plays the guitar and sings beautifully. She is fluent in French. She is a fabulous cook. She is a magnificent writer, a passionate wife, and a loving mother. She can capture the world with a camera and her personal library is expansive -- covering all types of literature. She has a competitive spirit and cares for the health of her family and environment. She is healthy and active and soaks up life. She loves to learn and succeed and try new things. She wants to change the world. She loves deepy and passionately. People look up to her as a source of inspiration. Her life is focused on God and spreading His word. I am all this, but need to be tamed in order for all the qualities to be fully realized. Every day I am more the person I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home