Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Looking for love

Dana said that she went through 7 bad dates before Eric and last Christmas she said that she would have a boyfriend by this Christmas. Well, she will have a husband instead!

Erin says you will find him when you stop looking. It will happen when you least expect it.

Well, I am going to concentrate on it this summer. It seems like opportunities keep popping up. Rick, JD, Chad, Jake, and Brant. This summer is a transition summer. I will finish my prerequisites and I will find out where I will be going to nursing school. So when I find out and start school -- that's when I will stop and formerly give up as I concentrate on my studies and my future. (Unless of course I begin dating someone seriously this summer -- duh!) When the summer ends and I am still single, I hope I can really reach this point of not looking. And if by the end of nursing school, when I finally receive my BSN, and I am still single, I am going to work in Tuscaloosa for 1 year then become a travel nurse. I will be 24 or 25 depending the nursing school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home