Stream of Consciousness

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Rick

Rick called last night out of the blue. He wants to hang out and become close friends. He is 34. I am 21. Thankfully, he came right out and told me he was looking to be just friends. (Thankfully because he didn't leave me guessing at his intentions.) The age difference isn't really weird for me so I wouldn't normally be opposed to something beyond friendship. We talked twice last night. He called around 1pm today to ask if I would help him move into his apartment. I am excited about this. (Not necessarily moving him into his apartment, but making a new friend. And this is much easier for me because I know what to expect and I know the boundaries. Usually I fret and second guess all this.) But a part of me wonders if he has some sort of plan in his head. Well, we will have to see. But I can see how it will be hard for me to not be attracted to him and develop some sort of romantic feelings for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home