Stream of Consciousness

Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring Break: Day 1

Woke up around 8am as the Wheat's Carpet One boys came in and got to work. Went downstairs, ate breakfast, and watched disc 2 of season 1 of One Tree Hill. Dad and I managed through it. Definitely getting better. Took a shower and got ready for work. As soon as I parked, the rain came down harder. I looked for my umbrella and couldn't find it. So I ran for it. Panting and dripping wet, I began to get to work. The ceiling is starting to leak. Of course its right next to the cash register. Kat and I managed to collect most of it in the plastic trash can, the plastic cup holder, the metal trash can (that started leaking), and the cooler. As soon as I finish folding, sizing, and putting away the football t-shirts, I'm going to start reading chapter 36 in my good ole Med/Surg book. Tonight, I'm gonna finish laundry and try to fix Emily's tv/stereo combo so I can watch OTH up there. I'm finding myself thinking about OTH and what's going to happen next. I didn't think I was going to get hooked. But I guess I am. Kerri would be proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home