Stream of Consciousness

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Money, Debt, Credit -- HASSLE

I am going to start banking with Wachovia. SouthTrust is switching over to Wachovia and they have a lot more locations around the country than AmSouth. Its time for a change. And with this change my goal is to keep my checkbook balanced and reconciled. My financial habits are not so great. The Federal Trade Commision has a website discussing a consumer's access to free credit reports. So I got mine and decided to spend $6 for my credit score. I need to seriously improve my score and report! There is one thing on there that was due to a change in my parent's insurance and the hospital. I need to look into getting that taken off.

TransUnion's True Credit Learning Center is an excellent site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home