Stream of Consciousness

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Long time no blog

I'm at work. I'm pretty sure Dave Jr. is reading this. Oh well.

I found the best sweatshirt! Here's where I would promote our store, but we don't sell it online. Its a black hoody by J. America. On the front it says Alabama in crimson on a light tan background. Underneath that is a crimson football with the same light tan highlights with the "A" logo. I want to get it for the Mississippi state game.

I've been slacking off. I am an over achiever at heart but when it comes down to it a huge slacker who only does enough to get by. That's why my GPA is a 3.2, I didn't get into nursing school at UA, my finances are a wreck, and my room and car is a perpetual mess. But day to day as I challenge my slothfulness, I will slowly continue to help my habits evolve and reflect my self-actualized self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home