Stream of Consciousness

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Aspiring Young Musician

Andra Stapleton plays the piano beautifully. Her passion is music -- without a doubt. She's made a lot of sacrifices to get recording time in the studio and have opportunities to make her and her music known.

Well, she's run into a little problem. Her piano will be repossessed in 30 days if she doesn't come up with $4500 -- the last payment of her Yamaha Clavinova. Finances can be shaky for someone to get some college credit, work, and realize her musical dreams. And with minimal credit and shaky family bonds due to stress and the death of her father, is there any wonder that sometimes ends just don't meet?

Here's where you come in. Donate your plasma and donate the proceeds to Andra. You can use the "Donate" button on the right column. She will be selling some items on ebay. Click the "Ebay" button on the right column to check it out. Or just donate money. $1, $25, $100 -- whatever. It all adds up.

I know there are a lot of scams out there. But read my blog, look at my profile, check out her journal. Email either of us and we will be happy to talk to you and give you more information.

UPDATE: GOAL MET!

1 Comments:

  • first off i'd like to give kudos to every aspiring young musician because that is an incredibly hard thing to do.

    secondly, and not that i've experienced nearly the same hardships but i did run into quite a few problems with my college finances and having a maxed out credit card. I just didn't know what i had gotten myself into.

    a friend of mine hooked me up with a website that really helped me out. I know Andra and I have different situations but the site really has some great stuff. You should check it out and tell her about it.

    its. www.youcandealwithit.com

    good luck, and tell Andra to keep at it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, October 14, 2005 7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home