Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Facebook Messages

Shauntel: You're so beautiful.

Erin: Thank-you Shauntel. You don't know how much I appreciate that comment. All I can say is Thank-You. That simple statement has the power to make me perceive myself as being more than I think I am. (I hope that makes sense)

Shauntel: It does make sense. It breaks my heart a little bit that you arent able to see how beautiful you really are. You are blessed with both superficial beauty but more importantly you are just beaming with love from the inside. That alone makes you one of the most beautiful people I have ever met. Honestly. PS. Did I ever tell you that I was going through some old Belgium stuff when I came across a letter from you (addressed Shauntel Bruner Perez by the by :D ) where you wrote about how I was the sunlight in your life and you didnt know what you would do without that sunlight for a year...It made me cry. I now keep it next to my bed in my drawer for those sad days. Not many people appreciated me the way you did. For that I cannot thank you enough. I still love you to this day. I hope you know that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home