Stream of Consciousness

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

WOW!

It's been a very long time since I posted on here. Well, let me describe where my life is right now:

I graduated May 8, 2007 from Shelton State Community College with my Associates Degree in Nursing (RN). I currently work at DCH Regional Medical Center as a nursing assistant. I leave May 29, 2007 for Tanzania, Africa to help win souls to Christ! I will return June 14. Then I will take the NCLEX and finally be a Registered Nurse! I start working full-time at DCH as an RN July 10, 2007. On of my best friends is moving to St. Louis, MO for graduate school. I still live with my parents and am looking to move out by the end of the year. I am (still) single. As I get my financial situation more predictable, I plan to lose weight and maybe this will help me in the love department. I am happy and excited about life!

Visit my Myspace (www.myspace.com/luv2sing2u84)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home