Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Current Obsession: "The Air That I Breathe" by The Mavericks

I'm thinking about him. He's kinda been buzzing around in my mind -- sometimes in the back -- sometimes in the front. I noticed a change yesterday. Relaxed and happy to be in his presence, I would look up from my statistics book to watch him study. Delighted, I watched him when he doctored the burn on my arm. He seemed aware of my movements also. What was he thinking about? We "chased away the lonely birds" to a quarter past midnight, chatting about this and that, cuddling on his high up twin bed. What I had planned on discussing didn't seem important. And it wasn't. It didn't trouble me. It's something I can take care of.

Jerry just called. His voice reminds me of last year when I really fell for him. My heart is fragile! I already feel odd churnings. Having feelings for people is tough stuff. I really want to talk to Rick. I wish he would call me. But I can't call him. Even though last night was great I still need a few guards up so I can maintain a healthy friendship with Rick. Oh, but Jerry. My heart pounded when I saw his name flashing on my phone. I wish I was skinny. I could have both guys around my finger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home