Stream of Consciousness

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Reprieve

I told Micah today that I had a crush on Rick. But I prefaced the confession by explaining my insecurity and admitting to the oddity. A Kodak moment of unassuredness. Micah made me feel so much better. He told me Rick was charming and a very strong Christian, but its ok and things will be fine. Because of the Pure O that I am, this crush became a source of anxiety. I hate that. So the rest of the evening was peaceful. Even though Rick didn't go to Mellow Mushroom with us. But I am looking forward to tomorrow. I will be going to Rick's to help him organize and make his apartment more livable. Then after that we have our bible class. I don't work tomorrow either. I think Monday will be a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home