Stream of Consciousness

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Literary Advances

I finished Harry Potter today. Although, I knew Dumbledore died it was still devastating to witness. And I feel so bad for Harry. I wish him and Ginny could just stay together and they live out their last year at Hogwarts peaceably then go on to get married and live happy wizarding lives with Hermione and Ron. They could even live next door to each other and raise their kids together. I know that’s what Harry wants deep down – a family.

I started on How to Study the New Testament Effectively by Guy N. Woods. I never knew Mr. Woods had such a beautiful writing style. I think this book will really answer my questions and guide me in the right and fruitful direction of really studying the Bible. I recommend this book to anyone who opens the bible at least once a week yearning to know God. He doesn’t just simply lay out a studying method, he makes ties to studying effectively and being able to teach others. I am already a third of the way into this magnificent book. Click here for a book review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home