Stream of Consciousness

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

White-Bread Wednesday

Leigh and I made a grand attempt to study for our statistics test (which was thankfully postponed) on Monday. By 4pm (we had been studying since 1pm) we were distracted by a website that is a great aid to Weight Watcher participants. So to kill time I scheduled an appointment to get my shots for school and I stopped by Friends of the Library and purchased some books!
  1. "In a Different Voice" by Carol Gilligan
  2. "mere Christianity" by C.S. Lewis
  3. "Catch-22" by Joseph Heller
  4. "Somewhere in Time" by Richard Matheson
  5. "In Cold Blood" by Truman Capote
  6. "All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum
  7. "Feeling Good" by David D. Burns, M.D.

Total: $4.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home